Friday, October 18, 2013

Thank You Kind Doer of Good Deeds

Here we are again on a product Friday with another DSP project.  The cool thing about Stampin' Up! DSP is that both sides are pretty.  That also poses a problem occasionally.  I've told you all before how addicted to pretty paper I am.  I think I might be boarding on hoarder status ;)

My card this week is a CAS card technique.  The sunburst is making it's way around and I thought I'd try my hand it as well.  And when better than when I'm showing off my paper stash.


When I make a card I start from the top down, but when I blog I start from the bottom up.  It's kind of weird to be so opposite.The card base is Calypso Coral, 4 1/4 x 11 inches, folded in half at 5 1/2 inches.  The Pool Party mat is 5 x 3 3/4 inches.  There is a scrap paper mat under the DSP that is 5 x 2 3/4 inches that I covered in adhesive.  The DSP is Everyday Enchantment. Their are 4 pieces that are cut 1 1/2 x 4 inches, cut along the diagonal.  I folded the scrap paper in half a bit to find the middle and started putting the triangle pieces down right next to each other.  When I had all 8 triangles down, covering the scrap paper, I trimmed the excess off and mounted it to the Pool Party mat.  The ribbon is Lucky Limeade organza  The sentiment is from the new Lost of Thanks stamp set, stamped in Soft Suede on Lucky Limeade.


For the inside, I added some This&That washi tape and some butterflies punched with the small butterfly punch in the same DSP. There is no inside sentiment, because I don't have a specific person in mind for this card, yet.  

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment