Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fabulous Fold #1

Interesting folds are a quick way to spice up a card.  I went for the Z fold card today. It probably has more than one name, but that is how I know it.  I found a diagram on Pinterest to show how to cut and score the card stock.

Tri-Fold Shutter Card Tutorial

I decided to make a baby card for a shower that I am attending later this month.




I started with a piece of Pink Pirouette card stock cut and scored like the diagram above.  I added some Beau Chateau DSP cut to 5 1/4 x 1 1/2.  The sentiment is from the Swirls and Curls Verses stamp set, stamped in Soft Suede ink with a Pink Pirouette banner along for the ride. I added some tags punched with the Jewelry Tag punch in both Whisper White and Pink Pirouette, tied together with Pool Party Bakers Twine. The edges are sponged for a little more shabby look.

Now for the bang!


The inside is layers with the same DSP and a Whisper White panel for a message and a cute little peek a baby image from the Happy You stamp set colored with the Many Marvelous Markers.



I thought it was kind of cute how the peek a baby was peeking out from inside the card. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment