Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Here's photos of what coloring I did. Check out the glimmer from the Wink of Stella pen!
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
It's not as cute as some, but it works!
Monday, October 6, 2014
I rescued the little boy and cut him out, and outlined him with black marker to cover my imperfect coloring.I started a new background and re-stamped and colored the grass and critters. When I got it put together, it needed something, so I added the sunshine which led to the sentiment.
And for fun I added the Wink of Stella and glossy accents.
Friday, October 3, 2014
I started with an ocean scene using masking paper to cover the whale do I could color the background with ink. I added the bubbles and some wink of Stella and glossy accents. A lot of glossy accents. The card base is wet behind the whale :-D
Second, I tried Jennifer's technique where you stamp in a light ink, color then add white embossed outlines. I don't have a light memento ink do I took a risk and used Stampin' Up's Smokey Slate, stamped of once and let it dry for almost an hour. No smudges. I think for the sake of my nerves, I'll invest in a light memento ink though. I'm thinking I should have used black ink and clear embossing powder or black embossing powder for this image. It looks off in white outline.
I also totally copied Kristina's background with a band of color. Not quite as well, but I'll get better.
I added some wink of Stella to her shirt and used a black pen to add sleeves. More fall less summer.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Friday, September 26, 2014
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Today was lighting and shading. Fun to practice!
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
So today was much harder for me. Partially because I bought my colors in sets of three to blend, and partially because I don't really color out side the lines very well. It blends really well when you do though. I'm going to try some more. See if I can get better at it. I think that using an acrylic block is my best bet.
Monday, September 22, 2014
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Saturday, September 6, 2014
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Monday, March 10, 2014
Friday, March 7, 2014
I made a card base from Stampin' Up's! Early Espresso card stock. The pattern papers all came from the DCWV Going Green stack. I inked the bike stamp up in Early Espresso ink and stamped it from right to left to make the look of forward motion. The banner sentiment is blinged up with candy dots. Just right for a guy card.
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Monday, March 3, 2014
The card base was picked to coordinate with the paper stack I found at Michaels. It's a Recolections 12 x 12 pad, and I loved it the minute I saw it. So I picked a Smokey Slate card base and went from there. The jar is stamped with Stazon ink on window sheet and die cut with the mathing framelit. I also cut a piece of white cardstock to put behind the window sheet.
I used the small heart punch to punch out a bunch of hearts for the inside of the jar. I glued the hearts to the white die cut keeping them inside the stamped image the best I could.
I die cut the lid for the jar as well and wrapped the twine around it and added a tag from the Tiny Tags stamp and punch set. I mounted the whole jar on a die cut from the Labels framelits to show it off better.
The inside is stamped with a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I added some more hearts to the bottom. And I used some glossy accents to make the hearts 3 ish.