Friday, November 8, 2013

Musical Birthday

I have a bunch of male cards I get to make this month.  I'm not sure how I'm going to come up with new masculine cards for them all, but I will try.  This one is for a family friend, a friend that lets my young son call him brother and plays with him like he is a brother.  Not many teenage boys are that cool. He also plays the French Horn in out high school's marching band; thus the music card.


The school colors are green and blue, so I chose a Gumball Green card base. It's a top folding card with finished dimensions of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.  I added a layer from the retired DSP News Print. The top layer is Midnight Muse, embossed with a Provo Craft embossing folder called Allegro   The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes, stamped in Gumball Green and punches with the Modern Label punch, layered on its self. The extra music notes are cut with my die cut machine, and shined up with Enamel Accents.



The inside is a simple Whisper White layer with another sentiment from the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set.  

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment