Monday, November 11, 2013

Celebrate, Anniversary Style

In addition to the 8, yes 8, masculine birthday cards this month I get to make, I also get to make 2 anniversary cards.  The cool thing with anniversary cards is it can be anything you like, and, with the right sentiment you're cooking with Crisco, so to speak of course. 

The first anniversary is my brother and sis-in-law.  She is my crafting buddy and I hate that she is so far away now that they moved back west. I miss him too of course ;)



I wanted to use the Feeling Sentimental set, I love it.  And the Ferris wheel seemed like a good choice for a party or celebration.  I started with a Pool Party card base and layered a piece of DSP from This and That Epic Day collection.  I stamped the image in Crumb Cake on Whisper White and layered it on Calypso Coral.  The banners are Gumball Green, Pool Party and Crumb cake with a hint of So Saffron, punched with the Dotted Ribbon Lace punch.  I used the sentiment from the same stamp set to add to the banner.


For the inside I added some washi tape from the Epic Day collection and stamped the sentiment from the hostess set Express Yourself, quickly becoming my favorite sentiment set.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment