Friday, November 15, 2013

My Friends are Becoming Grandmas

I had a startling realization recently....my friends are becoming grandmothers!!!! I'm a little wierded out by that fact.  However, it gives me a chance to make a card for a mom to be who I've known forever.


I started with Midnight Muse card base layered with a piece of DSP from the Prints Poetry paper stack.  The center piece of the card is the embossed and die cut shape.  I started with the Labels Collection Framelits and cut the shape.  Then I used the Designer Frame Embossing Folder.  The foot print is from the Baby Prints stamp set, stamped in Midnight Muse. The ribbon is also Midnight Muse.


 The inside was simple with an Oval from the Ovals Framelits and the same sentiment from the front.  Sweet and Simple.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment