Monday, November 4, 2013

A Different Kind of Challenge

My challenge card this week isn't from a blog challenge, it was just a challenge! One of my nephews had a birthday last week and I wanted to make a card he would like.  I know he likes Mine Craft.  I have very little idea what that actually is.  It's old style graphics, using squares to build stuff.  I searched Pinterest and found a card that seemed easy enough to recreate.

So I cut out little pieces of every color green Stampin Up! sells and went to town. This is what happens when I go to town.


The card base is Basic Black with a Whisper White panel.  I put tons of tape runner on a piece of printer paper and taped the green squares to it.  I tried to be random, but I tend to over think random.  I ran the green squared paper through an embossing folder from the Paper studio, I cannot find the name of it.  Then I cut some more squares for the "face".  The sentiment is from the Look Who's Turning stamp set.


A insert of Whisper White and a simple Happy Birthday Wishes sentiment and the challenge was complete.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment