Friday, November 29, 2013

Warmest of Wishes


Stampin' Up! has a new embossing folder in the holiday catalog, called Stylish Stripes.  It reminds me of candy canes and Christmas paper.  I also found in my Christmas an old Hostess set called Warmest of Wishes.  I don't think I've ever used the Christmas stamps.  I started with a card base that is 5 1/3 inches wide by 4 1/4 inches tall and ran the front of the card through the embossing folder.  I cut a piece of DSP 3 3/4 inches square from the Be of Good Cheer from last year in Gumball green and off centered it toward the left.  I added some Seasons of Style washi tape from the holiday catalog to a piece of scrap Vary Vanilla and flag notched one end.  The Noel image is stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and punched with the Modern Label punch.  I also punched the same shape in Crumb Cake and flipped it for a added layer.   




The inside was finished with an oval cut with the Oval Framelits and stamped in Gumball Green the sentiment from the stamp set.  There isn't a lot of room for writing, but it's good for a short hello.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment