Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pretty, Pink, and More Baby Showers

My husband and I have been blessed with 7 children. The first 5 were girls, and the last two were boys.  So I guess it makes sense that girls things come easier to me.  I'm working on the boy stuff, and there are some really cute, handsome, whichever, boy things going on right now. Lucky for me, I get to make another girly baby shower card.


I liked the idea of not rounding all the corners.  Something new to shake up the creative juices :)
It's a little less baby than the one posted earlier, but still very girly, I think.

Thanks for looking!

Product:
card stock:     Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals, So Saffron, Baja Breeze
DSP:              the retired Prints Poetry Stack
ink:                 Primrose Petals, Soft Suede
stamps:         Baby Prints, Live, Laugh & Love
tools:             Corner rounder, flower die from Perfectly Preserved Framelits, Itty Bitty shapes                              flower, candy dots

No comments:

Post a Comment