Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Manly Banner Birthday

There are trends that come and go and trends that take hold.  Not every one shares the love for the same trends.  I love banners, chevrons, dots, stripes, the Tool Shed stamp, and currently adding them all together.  I hope that my current obsession doesn't make all my cards redundant.  Especially manly cards.  They are hard enough to make without over thinking them, which I am also guilty of.




I hope the men in my life don't mind my banner obsession.

Thanks for looking!

Prodcts:
card stock:     some old craft from my stash, don't know where I bought it
DSP:               Well Worn, Sycamore Street
ink:                   Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
tools:                Banner Builder Punch, 
stamp sets:     Happiest Birthday Wishes, Tool Shed

No comments:

Post a Comment