Friday, August 2, 2013

Circles of Circles

Random is hard!  I've seen more than one card with images laid out in random colors, or patterns, or worse, both!  I tried my hand at random and discovered that it's hard for me!  I guess my brain is busy enough with daily stuff, that adding random on purpose is just, well, hard.  I'm going to keep trying thought, and hopefully I get better as I go.



The idea here is to stick all the circles to the card base, then, emboss them together.  It's called Embedded Embossing. And it looks pretty cool. The trick is to use an embossing folder with a close pattern. You could do the same card in pinks and purples too.

Thanks for looking!

Products
cardstock:     Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil, Delight, Garden Green, Whisper White
ink:                 Early Espresso
stamp sets:   Look How's Turning
Tools:             Circle Punches, Snow Burst embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment