Monday, August 19, 2013

cupcakes and tags

A couple weeks ago I participated in a challenge where the main element was a tag.  I like the way the first one turned out so much, I used the sketch again for another birthday card.



I used and oldie but goodie stamp set, Build a Cupcake and instead of a traditional tag, I used Labels framelit. To make the hole, I punched a hole with a 1/16th inch circle punch, then used the 1/2 inch circle punch to make the outline. I added some sparkle to the cupcake and candle and bakers twine to the tag and the used the Eyelet border punch for a pop of color.

Thanks for looking!

card stock:           Pink Pirouette  So Saffron, Tangerine tango, Whisper White, Birthday Bash                                   DSP
ink:                        Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, So Saffron 
tools:                    Cupcake builder punch, Eyelet border punch, Labels framelit, 1/2 inch circle                                   punch, 1/16th inch circle punch
embellishments:   Bakers twine, stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment