Monday, August 12, 2013

Graduations, Wedding, and Babies, Oh My!

Already this summer, I have been to one baby shower, with another in a couple weeks.  I liked a couple cards I've seen for showers, with baby clothes on a clothes line.  Here is my take on it.


My first swim in card making was with my electronic die cut machine. And I love it, still.  I combined my Stampin' Up! products with a cute cut and came up with this adorable (if I do say so my self) card.  One thing that is hard to see in the photos is the white twine holding the booties over the ribbon clothes line. If you want to know where I found the die cuts, email me at, designswithpaper@gmail.com.

Thanks for looking!

Products:  
cardstock:      River Rock, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plumb,                           Whisper White
ink:                  River Rock, Wisteria Wonder
DSP:               Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
stamps:           Biitty Banners
RIbbon:           Whisper White stitched grossgrain, Whisper White bakers twine
tools:               Framed Tulip textured impressions embossing folder, mini Clothespins, Itty Bitty                           shapes flower punch

No comments:

Post a Comment