Monday, January 27, 2014

Thank Yous

I have the need for a bunch of thank you cards.  My hubby and dear friends threw me a surprise birthday party this weekend and  I have lots of thank yous to send out.  I've seen quite a few window cards lately and thought this might be a good opportunity to try it.


I started with white card stock, cut in half at 5 1/2 inches, scored and folded at 4 1/4 inches.  I found a framelit that fit the stamp I wanted to use and cut out the front.  I used a stamp positioner to get the stamp just right through the window.  The front still looked a little plain so I added some flourishes.


I added some Wink of Stella glitter pen to the heart in the middle of the image for some bling.  I really like that pen!  I wish it photographed better. It really is cool in real life.


Thanks for looking!

Products:
card stock:          Georgia Pacific
Ink:                        Gumball Green--Stampin' Up!
stamps:                From My Heart, Flowering Flourishes--Stampin' Up!
Tools:                   Deco Framelits--Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment