I started with white card stock, cut in half at 5 1/2 inches, scored and folded at 4 1/4 inches. I found a framelit that fit the stamp I wanted to use and cut out the front. I used a stamp positioner to get the stamp just right through the window. The front still looked a little plain so I added some flourishes.
I added some Wink of Stella glitter pen to the heart in the middle of the image for some bling. I really like that pen! I wish it photographed better. It really is cool in real life.
Thanks for looking!
card stock: Georgia Pacific
Ink: Gumball Green--Stampin' Up!
stamps: From My Heart, Flowering Flourishes--Stampin' Up!
Tools: Deco Framelits--Stampin' Up!