Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Triple Time Stamping

Happy New Year's!  I hope you had a great time celebrating last night, I know I did,  Good friends, good food and lots of noise!

Last month, my sister and her husband celebrated their 15th anniversary.  That's a huge milestone in my view.  They have lived a few places, and recently moved again.  I thought the Map background stamp was perfect for them and  I wanted to try it with the triple time stamping technique.  


I made the card base a side folding card that measures 4 1/4 x 5 12 inches in Pool Party card stock by Stampin' Up! The first layer of Very vanilla is 4 x 5 1/2 inches. All of the others layers are once inch smaller than the last.
I stamped the Map stamp in Pool Party ink on the three Very Vanilla pieces that were stacked on top of each other.  Then, I adheared the Very vanilla pieces to the Pool Party pieces.  I wrapped the top layer in early Espresso bakers twine and glued it down too.  
The wood people are from Studio Calico and are attached with some Glossy Accents.  I attached the banner with glue dots and added a little heart, that I made shiny with glossy accents.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment