Friday, September 27, 2013

Designer Series Paper

I have a serious addiction to pretty paper.  I LOVE patterned paper!  I love it so much, I don't use it.  HAHAHAHA! I know that sounds crazy but I have a huge collection of pretty pretty papers and I look at them every time I go into my craft room.  I have decided that once a week I am going to make a card that is based on Designer Series Papers.  So this week it was for a friends birthday.  And since I wasn't mailing it, I was also able to use as much demention as  I wanted.




I started with a base of Soft Suede, 4 1/4 by 11 inches, scored at 5 1/2 inches.  The DSP I used was from Sale-A-Bration last year, Everyday Enchantment. I used the Mixed Bunch stamp set to stamp the flower image in Soft Suede ink.  I punched the flowers with the Blossom punch and 1 inch circle punch.  The stems are made from Lucky Limeade Organdy ribbon.  The brads are from the same Sale-A-Bration set.  The Sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment