Monday, September 23, 2013

Coloring with Markers

There are a few ways to dress up a masculine card without making it to girly.  Textured Impressions Embossing Folders add dimension and dress up the card just enough.
Freshly Made Sketches had the sketch I was looking for, for my nephews birthday card.



I started with a Sahara Sand card stock, cut to 5 1/2 by 11 inches and scored at 4 1/4.  I dry embossed the front with the Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The image was stamped with the Moving Forward stamp set.  I colored the stamp with markers in Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Sahara Sand markers.  I wrapped it with Cherry Cobblers bakers twine and added it to a panel of Night of Navy card stock and Nautical Expedetion DSP.  The sentiment is from the same Moving Forward stamp set. Inked the edges with Sahara Sand.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love the color choices and how you used the striped EF. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete