Friday, June 28, 2013

Boy Birthday Cards

I don't know about you, but sometimes cards for men and boys are hard. I try to pretty them up too much. When I saw the Simply Stars stamp set in the new annual catalog I knew it would be perfect for boy cards and I love the idea of stamping in the colors of the rainbow.


There are 2 large and 2 small stars in this set, then I filled in the empty spaces with a tiny star from Pendant Parade. 
I started in one corner and went in ROY G BIV  (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet) order to the opposite corner alternating stamps and colors. 

All products are Stampin' Up!
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base in Pacific Point
4 x 5 1/4 inch layer in Whisper White
stamp sets Simply Stars and Pendant Parade
colors: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pacific Point, and Elegant Eggplant

1 comment:

  1. Great prototype. I used the different rainbow colours for the main card too which means it targets a wide audience as you'd suggested. Thanks for sharing. Julie

    ReplyDelete