Monday, June 17, 2013

Graduation season is among us

As the end of the school year approaches there are many card making day in our house.  teacher thank you's and graduation cards abound.  This year graduation cards were hard for me to come up with.  So I looked at many blogs and websites for a sketch or photo until I was inspired.  I found many cards, but two were exactly what I needed.  Flat enough to mail, with enough going on to not be boring.  So I added a banner or bow here and there, changed the colors to go with the 5 or 6 schools I needed cards for and.....perfection.
OK so maybe not perfection, but great cards any way.



I saw this one on Pinterest from stampinconnection.com
I used:
Basic Black base 8.5 x 11 cut in half at 4 1/4, scored at 5 1/2
Sahara Sand panel on top and inside 4x 5 1/4 inches
fish tail banners from the Designer Series Paper stacks in Basic Black, Sahara Sand, and Real Red
Pure Gumption stamp set
die cut numbers, star brads and a bow


2 comments: