Monday, June 24, 2013

Fathers's Day

We live in Virginia and my Dad and Father in Law out west in Idaho and Utah, so I had to mail their Father's Day cards. I didn't want to spoil the surprise by posting them before I was sure they had arrived; so here they are.

For my Husband:

I used a Crumb Cake card base cut at 4 1/4 to stand tall
The layer is Garden Green embossed with the Honeycomb embossing folder
The flags were made from First Edition Designer Series  Paper (retired)
I sponged everything in Early Espresso
The sentiment is from Best Dad Ever (retired)


 This one has a Very Vanilla card base also with a top fold.
The layer is Basic Black
The image is from a Sale-a-bration set called  Feeling Sentimental stamped in Basic Black on a 2 1/2 inch circle of Very Vanilla
The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes on Very Vanilla punched with the Word Window punch layered with Basic Black punched with the modern Label Punch


Early Espresso card base with a layer of Designer Series Paper  from last winters mini catalog
The Colors are Island Indigo, Early Espresso and Bashful Blue
The image is from the same Sale-a-bration set, Feeling Sentimental (can you tell I love it) in Early Espresso
and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment