Wednesday, June 19, 2013

More graduation

It seems like every time I think I'm ahead of the curve, I get another announcement in the mail. So here is another graduation card I made this year. All of the ones I made followed the same two sketches, some with major changes because of multiple students from that school. Some with minor or no changes at all.
With wedding season approaching, I'll have even more cards to share.
Enjoy!


I found this on Pinterest as well. The link was for an ebay store, so comment if it's yours so I can give you credit.

I used:
Basic Black 8 1/2 x 11 inch, cut at 4 1/4, scored at 5 1/2
Whisper White panel 4 by 5 1/4
fish tail banners from DSP stacks in white and black and the Prints Poetry stack from the spring  catalog.
Word Play stamp set (retired) on Whisper White, bordered with Gumball Green

No comments:

Post a Comment