Friday, June 21, 2013

Digital Creations

I needed an anniversary card this week for my hubby; we have been married 19 years.  I wanted to make him a card that was digital, because he is a tech kind of guy.  As I was creating his card, I thought it would make a good post as well.  Maybe introduce someone to the coolness (is that a word?) of digital creating.  Cards, scrapbook pages, wall art anything you can imagine, professionally printed or printed from home, like I did.  The results are pretty cool.





I used My Digital Studio to create all four panels of this card. (The inside and back of the card are white and didn't photograph well, so I haven't added them.)  
The front layer is Pool Party. 
The  Curly Label Punch had been stretched larger than the actual punch and filled with Crushed Curry Designer Series Paper.
The large tag punch is filled with Island Indigo. 
The modern label punch is Pool Party stamped with Teeny Tiny Wishes in Island Indigo. 
All digital. Pretty Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment