Friday, June 14, 2013

Welcome to my world

My baby boy just turned 1. Yikes! His birthday reminded me that it's nearly time for my first career change as an adult. I have happily been a stay at home mom for the last 17 years, but as the youngest children grow up, I realize that it's time to start thinking about what comes next. Next for me is turning my hobby into something more.  I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for about 3 years as a hobbyist. Now comes the next step.
Here on my blog I will share creations from my craft room and posts with techniques for you to try in your crafting time. Come along for the ride! I hope you enjoy it.




Very Vanilla card base
En Francais stamped in Soft Suede
Pool Party layer cut with Ovals framelets
Spiced Cake fabric square cut with Dress Up frameletts

No comments:

Post a Comment