Friday, March 7, 2014

Stamping Motion

One of my most used stamp sets is the Celebrate set from last years sale-a-bration from Stampin Up. I love the sketched look of the images and the old fashioned bike is my absolute favorite. 
One thing I loves seeing other people doing was making the bike look like it is moving.  I decided to stop looking at other people's cards and try it myself. So I did!


I made a card base from Stampin' Up's! Early Espresso card stock.  The pattern papers all came from the DCWV Going Green stack.  I inked the bike stamp up in Early Espresso ink and stamped it from right to left to make the look of forward motion. The banner sentiment is blinged up with candy dots. Just right for a guy card.


The inside sentiment is from the same stamp set as the bike.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment