Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 11, Fixing Mistakes

Our class today is on different ways to fix those imperfectly colored images. My card today is the product of a colored image that was killed when the background attacked it. :-D
I rescued the little boy and cut him out, and outlined him with black marker to cover my imperfect coloring.I started a new background and re-stamped and colored the grass and critters. When I got it put together, it needed something, so I added the sunshine which led to the sentiment.
And for fun I added the Wink of Stella and glossy accents.



5 comments:

  1. This is darling! Good job with salvaging the cute little boy. The instructors keep mentioning Wink of Stella (which you used here). I think I'm going to have to order some the next time I order Copics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I absolutely love the Wink of Stella! I bought my first one after I saw Kristina Werner use it and I couldn't resist. If you like bling, you will e addicted. I think I want to try the colors now :D

      Delete
    2. The Sun is gorgeous. I love it.

      Delete
  2. Isn't this class great? Great job on salvaging your cute coloring!! I saved an image today as well. I was about ready to throw it out and start over because the colorless blender wasn't cleaning up the red that seeped out. I tried the white pen and it worked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This class is so cool! I cannot believe how much I've learned in such a short time. Love the white pen trick!

      Delete