Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Glossy Accents and Wink of Stella

Two of the coolest products on their own are even better when you put them together.  And I have been doing just that, a lot, lately.  I love the look of the glitter and the dimension and together they are AWESOME.

I chose the Make a Cake stamp set and built my cake, coloring the the stamp to get different colors.  The banner is from the Banner Blast stamp set and Banner punch.  


Now comes the cool part.  I added glossy accents to the fags on the banner and glues the string down at the same time.

I also added glossy assents to the cake plate.  I added Wink of Stella to the cake and flags, and glossy accents to the flags too.  It kind of blings up the glitter, way more in real life that in the photo.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment