Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Clean and Simple Masculine Card

A while ago, I saw this card on Pinterest and thought what a cool card it would be for one of the many guys in my family.  I decided to use it finally when I needed 8 guy cards in one month.  I know, crazy big family;)


I started with a Bermuda Bay card base that is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches, side folding.  I added a layer of Whisper White that I ran through the Stripes embossing folder.  
The strips actually came from the growing pile of "usable" scraps I keep in a bucket near my desk; Crushed Curry, Midnight Muse and Coastal Cabana, I accidentally grabbed the wrong color and didn't notice until it was too late.  I decided it was ok, because there are no mistakes in card making.  lol.  
The sentiment is from the Express Yourself stamp set, stamped in Midnight Muse ink.  

The inside is a combination of two stamp sets, Express Yourself and Happiest Birthday, in Bermuda Bay ink.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment