Friday, February 14, 2014

Extreme Sports are the Way to Go....

....at least in stamping :)  I downloaded the Extreme Sports stamps from Stampin' Up! for their My Digital Studio Program.  I hadn't noticed they aren't in the big catalog this year until I went looking for something to use to make pre-teen and teenage  boy birthday cards.  But now that I have used all three of the stamps, I love them.

 
  I bought all but the motorcycle one, I cannot remember if that one was even available digital.  This time I used the skate board one and instead of just sizing and printing and adding othere elements in real life, I went ahead and created the whole card front.  
The cool thing about MDS is there is a splotch option.  I chose a variety of splotches and resized them and then colored them to match the pattern paper I found at my local craft store, the Cut and Paste, Charm,  6x6 pad by My Minds Eye.  I add a simple sentiment, from Teeny Tiny Wishes, after it was printed and cut to size.


I layered the printed card front a piece of pattern papper and adheared that to the Basic Grey card base.  For the inside, I added a sentiment from Happies Birthday Wishes and then, using the reinkers, added some splotches to the inside as well.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment