Thursday, March 10, 2016

Happy Chef

When I saw the My Favorite Things February release there were two stamp sets I had to have! I told my hubby, "I bought my own Valentine's Day gift" and ordered them right away.

Recipe for Happiness was the first set that caught my eye.
BB Recipe for Happiness

There are some really clever sentiments to go along with the adorable chef.  I stamped them out and colored them all with my Prima Colored Pencils.

Image result for prisma colored pencils

 I'm really starting to like using these awesome pencils without gamsol to blend it all.


I've been watching Julia Alterman's  You Tube videos on pencil coloring and I love how she colors in many, many layers.

Once I had them all colored, I cut them with the coordinating dies and my Cuttlebug.  Then I had this pile of cute little chefs ready for card fronts. 

I raided my pretty paper stash and went into card making mode.  I choose a paper that coordinated with the colors of each chef and his accessories.  


I found a different sentiment for each card from the stamp set and added one to each card.  I really love the stamp set and how many different cards you can make with one set.  Check out each card's photo below.








No comments:

Post a Comment