Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Creating Something From Trash

I've been participating in a Facebook group One Little Tag Craft Challenge.  The goal/ challenge is to create one tag a day this year.  Just sit down and create something, anything to get your creative juices flowing.  One of the optional prompts this past week was to use found items in your tag.  

My daughter stopped on her way home from work one evening and picked up some donuts for her siblings for breakfast.  The boxes they came in looked like this:


Love @krispykreme thematic boxes; FAVORITE doughnuts #krispykremekindalove pic.twitter.com/nhVJTUAqNu

Well, I currently couldn't pass that by.  I colored up a part and cut it into a tag.


I layered the tag cut out on a red tag and added some buttons and flowers and a sentiment from a piece of Lawn Fawn pattern paper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment