Thursday, January 28, 2016

Water Color Fun

Well hello there.  Are you feeling the effects of too many snow days in a row yet? I know I am.  My kiddo's are too.  They are ready for some kind of normal to return.  The good side affect is that I have lots of play time in my craft room.

One of the projects I played with to was the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. The theme this week is anything goes.  So I pulled out the Simon Says Stamp Big Scripty Greetings stamp set

Image result for simon says stamp big scripty greetings 

and my new Kuretake Gansi Tambi water colors.

Image result for kuretake gansai tambi
  I love them!

 I stamped the Missing you always stamp in Versamark ink on water color paper and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  After it cooled I taped it down and watered it down with clean water then dropped reds, yellows and oranges on the top of the embossed greeting.



I love how it turned out. I wish it photographed better.  I tried a few times and because I went a little color crazy the sentiment is stained a little.  Oh well, I have a dear friend that will love it no matter the orange overkill.  :)

If you have any photography tips for snapping photos at night, let me know.  I'd love to be able to add better photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment