Saturday, January 23, 2016

Blizzard Play Day with A Sketch Challenge

Thanks to my Hubby for getting me awesome birthday presents and to Mother Nature for the blizzard I have tons of play time.  Sure I could be doing laundry, but what fun is that?

One of the things I got for my birthday this month was a new Avery Elle stamp and die set.

Image result for avery elle viking stamp

Isn't he cute! I couldn't wait to color him and busted out my Copic markers.


I love how he turned out, especially his beard.  I've been working on my hair coloring skills.  Any way, when he was all colored I had to find something to do with him.  He's to cute to end up in my stash.  I went looking for a card challenge and found the Monday Mojo sketch challenge.


What a cute sketch.  Since the sentiment is kind of lovey, I went with a Valentine's Day card for the sketch.


I used the hearts to fancy up the card base and looked through my stash for some Valentine's Day Paper.  Ta Da.


No comments:

Post a Comment