Wednesday, December 4, 2013

O Holy Night the second time around



Last Tuesday for the technique I showed a card using this same stamp set but heat embossed.  Today I want to show how versatile any stamp can be.  For this card I used my Many Marvelous Markers  in Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green and took each phrase from the O Holy Night stamp set and colored it in a different color. I think is looks a little like an old sign this way.  After I colored and stamped the image, I layered it on a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock.



I then layered the panel on a banner cut from the Be of Good Cheer DSP.  I made a top fold card base from Gumball Green and stamped the card front with a stamp from Pennant parade in Gumball Green ink to add a little spunk.


The inside was finished off with a panel of Whisper White, with a layer of Seasons of Style washi tape on the bottom and a sentiment from Many Christmas Messages.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment