Friday, December 6, 2013

Digital Stamps

Stampin' Up! has a digital program, My Digital Studio (MDS) that I use not nearly to it's potential.  I mostly use it for the digital stamps.  There are sets that I prefer to buy in the digital format. Usually,  it's one I will not use a lot and I'm saving my storage space.  Product Friday Posts this month are going to showcase some ways to use digital stamps.  My card to day is a hybrid card, digital and traditional techniques all mixed together.



I began with a card base in Early Espresso. The DSP layer on the card front is a piece of retired DSP, Letters to Santa. The centerpiece of this card is a word art stamp I printed from my home printer on Whisper White card stock.  One cool thing about MDS is how well the colors match after they are printed.  I printed the image and cut it with the Deco Labels Framelits and added an Early Espresso layer behind it.  


I added some of the Silver Ribbon from the Holiday Catalog and some Dazzling Details for that holiday bling all Christmas cards need. ;)



The inside is finished with a panel of Whisper Whisper card stock. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny wishes, stamped in Early Espresso.  The stamps are images punched with the Stamp Punch from the same DSP as the front layer.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment