Friday, July 5, 2013

Some of my favorite things

I am headed into new territory today. This card was made for a blog challenge at http://suochallenges.com. The challenge is to make a project using your favorite Stampin' Up! accessory. I'm not sure what my FAVORITE accessory is, but currently I find myself reaching for embossing folders and frameletts.



The card base is Soft Suede cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 stamped with Soft Suede ink with the En Francois stamp.
My layer is So Saffron cut with the Ovals frameletts, embossed with the Honeycomb embossing folder.
The image is the dress cut from Spice Cake fabric with the Dress up frameletts set.
I wrapped Early Espresso bakers twine around the middle and added to tags stamped in Soft Suede with the Tiny Tags stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment