Monday, July 29, 2013

Sketch Challenge Crazy

I think I have gone challenge crazy!  I have bunches of cards for August birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, etc, and I have been looking to challenges for inspiration.  This one is for the Create with Connie and Mary #261.

CCMC261       

I came up with this:



I didn't notice until now that I had covered up part of the words.  I'll have to fix that. hehe.  I made this as a birthday card, using the Happy Birthday sentiment that came with the set on the inside. I picked Pool Party and found a color combination in the Color Coach. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, overall.

Thanks for looking!

products:
card stock:      Not Quite Navy (retired), So Saffron, Very Vanilla
DSP:               Pool Party (retired pattern)
ink:                  Not Quite Navy, Pool Party, So Saffron
tools:               Lace Ribbon Border Punch (retired), Triple Blossom Punch (retired), flower                                 from Itty Bitty punch pack, Labels Framelitts


No comments:

Post a Comment