Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lots of birthdays

My husband and I come from larger than usual families. That means I have lots of card making opportunities; birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, new babies. I started making cards before I ever heard of Stampin' Up!, so my stash still has some other products that sometimes I use.



For example, the embossing folder here was one of the very first I bought. I saw this a version of   this card on pinterest from jaymamalme.blogspot.com and loved it. It's cute and simple and won't be too hard to mail. (most of my cards are mailed) Not too much bulk.

card base: Soft Suede 8.5 by 11 cut at 4 1/4, scored and folded at 5.5
Layer: Pink Pirouette 4 by 5 1/4, embossed
I eyeballed the gift sizes starting at about 3 inches across and 1.5 inches tall from Cheerful Treat Designer  Series Paper (DSP)
stamp: Tiny Tags in Lucky Limeade (retired) ink
the embossed layer was sponged with Soft Suede ink, as were all the edges
the ribbon is Chocolate Chip (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment