Friday, July 26, 2013

Greetings Earthling

The card I made for today was for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.



I used one of the very first Stampin' Up! set I bought, Greetings Earthlings.



I'm not a huge fan of coloring little images. Probably because I'm not great at it. But I have a nephew with a birthday coming up and this stamp set is perfect for him.  I wanted the patterned paper to have spots like the alien, so I dug through my stash and found an old Stampin' Up! DSP. I couldn't handle the empty space when I got done, so I stamped the same alien in Tangerine Tango ink to fill the void.

Thanks for looking!

Products:
cardstock:     Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
DSP:              Bring in the cake
stamp set:     Greeting Earthlings
ink:                 Early Espresso, Garden Green, So Saffron, Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango
tools:              many marvelous markers

No comments:

Post a Comment