Friday, July 19, 2013

Grab and Stamp

Sometimes when I need a craft fix, or when I need a card that I haven't already decided planned, I grab a stamp set or pieces of a few stamp sets and some paper scraps and see what happens.  Occasionally it turns out good and usable.  Most of the time, I have to walk away and come back later and "fix" it.  Now, there are no mistakes in paper crating, just potential.      
 The sets I grabbed this time were Tool Shed, Word Play, and Pennant Parade. I used a store bought card base from my stash and Newsprint Designer Series Paper (DSP).  The card base was stamped in Early Espresso ink and the Hello in Crumb Cake. Wish Big was stamped in Real Red, punched with the Label punch, layered with another layer punch in Early Espresso. I sponged the edges of everything in Early Espresso ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment