Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Country Wedding

My cousin got married this spring and in true county fashion wore cowboy boots with her dress. I should mention that she has the most amazing shade of blue eyes (like our grandmother) and chose soft blue and cream for her colors. I new the cowboy boot from the Bootiful Occasions stamp set would be awesome, maybe. (a cowboy boot on a wedding card?)


So to make this a wedding card I used the triple time stamping technique, where you stamp the image on all three layers at the same time then mount them on mats. 
The card base and mats are Bashful Blue, I stamped the boot in Bashful Blue on Very Vanilla. I added a flower from Tiny Tags in Crumb Cake, stamped off. 
The sentiment is in Crumb Cake, punched with the word window punch, layered on the modern label punch. 
The flowers were some I have had in my stash, from where I don't know, I've had them forever! and they match great!

No comments:

Post a Comment